Forums

Mini Créateurs :: Forums :: Travaux en Cours :: Peinture << Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant >>
Invasion of a kraut

Aller à la page  1 [2]  
Auteur Message
Begbie
19 aoû 2012 01:04

Résidence: Germany
Thanks. It's a Space Marine head combined with a demonette head. The horns are made off thin wire and tubes+third eye are made off putty.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Cheers
Begbie
We would be happy if you show us your stuff in the international corner of our german forum:
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Begbie
07 nov 2012 21:04

Résidence: Germany
Hey there folks!

Here are my three latest projects. First the pictures then the talk. Here you go:

- Lien -

- Lien -

- Lien -

The wizardy guy and the wee nurgle one were fast projects and the pirat took a bit longer. Well for the wizard I tried to paint textures on the clothes...I kind of like how it turned out. The nurgle was a present for a friend, painted in 4 hours. I really like the horns and the eyes. The pirat was a practice mini for finelining...well it's more thicklining then finelining...got to practice moooooooore...but seeing the contrast grow during painting the pirat stimulated me so much I had a nerdgasm.

A friend helped me out with his camera to take the pictures. They are better than my usual ones, but we still have to practice. So they are not crappy anymore I think, but still not so good.

Well hope you like them. Any critics are welcome, especially constructive ones.

Cheers
Begbie
We would be happy if you show us your stuff in the international corner of our german forum:
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Aller à la page  1 [2]  

Allez à :     Retour en haut

Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RSS 0.92 Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RSS 2.0 Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RDF