Forums

Mini Créateurs :: Forums :: Travaux en Cours :: Peinture << Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant >>
Invasion of a kraut

Aller à la page  [1] 2  
Auteur Message
Begbie
16 avr 2009 18:20

Résidence: Germany
Well, well, well everyone a kraut is invading your forum so be aware. A week or two ago I thought about posting my minis on some not-kraut-forums. So today I finally found the time to take some pictures of my latest three paintjobs. Here they are:

I also give you the links to my picasa webalbums with more pictures of the minis. Feel free to have a look at all my other albums there. Well here are the links:

- Lien -

- Lien -

- Lien -

The BatOrc is a sculpt by Badsmile and the Plague bearer a sculpt by TIN. Both miniatures are availabe at - Lien - .

I just wanted to show the minis to you, because I thought they might inspire you. If you’ve got any questions concerning how I’ve done this and that on the mini, just ask I will answer them if I remember how I did it…

My home base forum is das-bemalforum and we are always joyful when international painters post their minis in our international corner of the forum:

- Lien -

I'll update this thread every now and then, so stay tuned.

Thanks for any comments and I would be happy to see your paintjobs in our krautland forum.

Cheers
Begbie

PS: I think you know a kraut is a german and krautland germany (wrote this just to make sure you do).
We would be happy if you show us your stuff in the international corner of our german forum:
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Eisenhorn
16 avr 2009 18:25

Résidence: Paris ou Oita
Occupations: Mangeur de plastique
Wilkomen Herr Begbie

Last I have been in Krautland they did not wear kilt though ;)
This is all quite nice.
I do indeed have a question, on your plague bearer how did you do the slime from the hand and the skulls?

Dankeschön
Ce que je ne connais pas, je l'apprends, ce que je connais, je le partage.

Les Tyranides quand il y en à 1 ça va, c'est quand ils sont plusieurs que ça va plus.

Trop d'aéro tue l'aéro !!!

Putain, j'en ai marre de tous ces Kickstarters !!!
Retour en haut
Begbie
16 avr 2009 19:27

The slime is just a mixture of Tamiya clear green, yellow and acrylic paints around that tones. I've put it on an extra surface (just a bowl or a piece of plasticard) and let it build a thin skin (takes maybe one minute). Then I took a part of the skin with a brush or toothpick or something else to get a thin thread which I've but in the mini like you see on the picture. The thread can be lengthened becaus it's still sticky. So just try the Tamiya clear stuff it's really nice for slime and blood (Tamiya clear red and smoke).

Thanks for the comment.

Cheers
Begbie
We would be happy if you show us your stuff in the international corner of our german forum:
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
apolo
16 avr 2009 20:08

Serial Newser
Résidence: Paris
Occupations: trop de chose
welcome in mini créateur Begbie, wow, i like a lot your minis dude, especially the Plague Bearer, and your bat-Ork Not bad either;

I wait with impatience another pics.

regards
" le courage c'est avoir peur avec 1 minute de retard"
Retour en haut
Beowulf
17 avr 2009 00:32

Résidence: Montpellier
Occupations: Manger de la fimo...
Hallo und wilkomen!

Es ist ein sehr gute arbeite! wunderbach! ;)
BLogamoua: Fimorama
Retour en haut
Site Internet
Eisenhorn
17 avr 2009 22:23

Qui a dit que les Francais ne parlaient que le Francais, lol (who said French people can only speak French) ;)

P.S Thanks for the info I will try it soon then

[ Édité 17 avr 2009 22:23 ]

Les Tyranides quand il y en à 1 ça va, c'est quand ils sont plusieurs que ça va plus.

Retour en haut
Beowulf
18 avr 2009 08:48

Résidence: Montpellier
Occupations: Manger de la fimo...
Ja, aber ich schpreche nicht eine gute deutsche...
BLogamoua: Fimorama
Retour en haut
Site Internet
AKA Mathieu
18 avr 2009 15:03

Résidence: Montpellier - Hérault - France - Europe - Terre - Système solaire
Occupations: Boxer. S'assoir, Prélever, Diluer, Appliquer. Courir. Se rassoir... La boucle est bouclée
hi Kraut neighbour,

Your work is really impressive, especially the plaguebearer. I'm a fan of its detailed base.

About the bat-orc (this subject is great ... when will be a dwarf-hulk? ), i think there are missing details: I don't know if you did this texture effect on purpose, but to me it doesn't seem smooth enought ... don't be worried, it remains a good job at all.

Excuse my mistakes, i don't use english often.

Cheers/regards/see you next time space cowboy

[ Édité 18 avr 2009 15:03 ]
La hauteur de laquelle tombe une figurine est proportionnelle au temps passé à la peindre.
La probabilité qu'une pièce tombe par terre est inversement proportionnelle à sa taille.
Retour en haut
Begbie
21 avr 2009 18:52

First thanks for the comments.
At the weekend I've been at the event called "Herzog von Bayern" in bavaria, germany. My display with both the nurgle minis, the batorc and an one year old mini of mine took bronze in the fantasy master category. But this was not the best part of my weekend, because the hole event was just amazing. The event took the hole weekend so I had plenty of time to talk to lots of people, look at the miniatures from a distance between nose and mini of 1mm and to have fun. There were lots of miniatures in a real high standard from all around europe. IT WAS AMAZING!

So I can only recommend visiting the event next year to you all, it's really a journey worth (my journy took from north germany to Ingolstadt about 8 hours...).

Here is a link to my picasa web album with loads of photos (just the master painting category with just historic minis) and even more are coming when I receive them from a guy I got to know there:

- Lien -

And also a link to the homepage of that event:

- Lien -

and a link to their gallery:

- Lien -

So I hope to see you there next year.

Cheers
Begbie

PS: Congratulations to all french demon winners! Ben won the slayersword, so I hope your looking for revenge and visit us in august in germany!
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Begbie
07 mai 2009 12:18

Well after talking to Ben and bidding him not to peek I decided to show you WIPs of my project for the german Games Day. These are the latest pictures of them but I already corrected some parts. Here you go:

- Lien -

I show them to you, so that the people who will participate in the german GD in this category will be inspired to give even more than I do, meaning I would like to loose against your beautiful regiments!

I will update the WIPs every now and then.

Thanks for any comments.

Cheers
Begbie
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Begbie
14 mai 2009 17:03

Small update. I'm done for now with the skin. Coloured glazes (red, green, purple...) , wounds and stuff still have to be done.

Here the link:

- Lien -

Trousers will be next, next week I think.

Thanks for any comments.

Cheers
Begbie
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Begbie
01 jun 2009 18:08

I’m sorry to have to tell you all this, but I won’t finish the marauder unit for the german GD. This is due to a neck disease which got worse. So the time I can spend at my desk, I have to use for learning for my studies. This means until my neck is cured, I make a painting pause. Hopefully it only takes a couple of month but it might take longer.

When everything is allright again I will dig out this thread and continue painting.

Cheers
Begbie
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Eisenhorn
01 jun 2009 18:32

Dear Sausage eater.
We are sorry to hear that, wish you a prompt recovery.

Take care

From the Cheese Lovers

Retour en haut
Bindusara
01 jun 2009 21:52

Résidence: Nanterre
Occupations: webmestre vampire, figurineux rolistique
too bad. I wish you to recover quickly
Retour en haut
Site Internet
FraterSinister
03 jun 2009 01:15

Résidence: Versailles
Occupations: branleur!
Hallo!

Ich hatte überhaupt nicht gesehen dass es hier ein deutscher gab! :super:
Ich bin eigentlich nicht deutsch, habe aber 9 Jahre in Deutschland verbracht und bin jetzt in einer Deutsch-Französisches Gymnasium. Nur um zu sagen dass du nicht alleine bist
Ausserdem solltest du alle deine Texte auf deutsch schreiben, es würde die anderen arbeit geben !lol

Jetzt ein bischen über deine minis (endlich ):
Ich finde den Ork sehr gut!
Die zwei anderen sind auch ganz schön aber meiner Meinung nach ein bischen zu "matt"...
Deine Techniken sind aber fein und sehr gut! ( eindrucksvoll! )

Es ist natürlich für deine Halz-Probleme sehr schade, ich hoffe est wird dir bald besser gehen!

Ouate de Phoque!
Retour en haut
Begbie
02 mai 2012 21:45

Longtime no see…this is my second mini after a two year break. After dozens of tries to make a proper photos , my lack of skill and my aversion to photoshop them, I had enough and stated the photos as okay for me. Crappy but okay.

So here`s the link without further blah blah:

- Lien -

It’s a weeeee conversion of the Corporal of the Louisiana Tigers by Elite Miniaturas. Hope you like him.
Comments of all kinds are welcome.

Cheers
Begbie
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Ribiscus
03 mai 2012 19:04

Occupations: Peintune!

Hallo und Wilkommen,

Ich finde deine arbeit wunderbach uber deine figuren

Die Chaos Barabarian Reiter sind sehr gut, wann kommt die farbe drauf??

Ribiscus.

Retour en haut
Begbie
04 mai 2012 09:44

Thanks. Well the marauders will have to wait for a while until I get back my full painting powers. At the moment I do some promo painting for a friend and try to paint the miniatures I own. The marauders are the last in that line. Well I don't have tooo much miniatures, so it won't take that long.Maybe next year.

Cheers
Begbie
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Begbie
18 aoû 2012 16:29

Well here are some neeewwww picsies from my GD Germany 2012 Duell. Between the Cowboy and the Duell I painted two more figures which I'm not allowed to show yet (if ever...). On this years GD there were loads of entries with a very high painting standard, there weren't even enough finalpins for them...

So without further ado some not sooooo good pictures of my entry:

- Lien -

After the project I can say I would have done a lot different. Starting with the central ray to the whole base+mini arrangement concept and the conversions. But I am satisfied and I learned a lot out of my many mistakes.

So hope you like it and thanks for all critiques, especially the constructive ones.

Cheers
Begbie
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
wolferine
18 aoû 2012 17:12

Résidence: saint Amand
Occupations: essaie de peindre quand il a le temps
I loved it. Great job . What did you use for the face of the chaos terminator ?
- Lien -
Retour en haut
Site Internet
Aller à la page  [1] 2  

Allez à :     Retour en haut

Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RSS 0.92 Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RSS 2.0 Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RDF